How Do I Join?
Thank you for checking out what we do and having an interest in hearing more.
The process is really simple.
- Take some time and read our website thoroughly. Look at the posts, pictures, videos and articles. If you like what you see, then move on to step 2.
- Send us an email at email@example.com to schedule an intro appointment. Please include WHY you want to join and WHAT you want to accomplish by hiring us to train you. We will contact you to with some times that work for your schedule and ours. There is no cost or obligation when you set up your intro session.
- Come in for your introductory session. We will find out more about you, you will find out more about us. You will go through an initial training session to assess you current fitness level and figure out what it is going to take to get you where you want to go. We will discuss your training options and help you decide what is best for you. At this point, it is up to you to decide if you would like to go on from here. If you choose to go on to the next step, then take a look at the next steps.
- The next step is to go through 4 private training sessions and select your membership. The sessions will teach you what you need to know and work on your base of conditioning. The training sessions are typically completed within one month. All our memberships are month to month with a 14 day notifcation to cancel. Come in and fill out a form and that is it.
- The final step is to begin coming to classes regularly. The key to success is consistency. Make the WOD a habit. Make your fitness your priority.
To sign up for a Trial Class, click here.